Monday, August 16, 2010

Hand results and back to the FT



The results of the hand were pretty surprising to me, given my BIL is a pretty good cash player, but then again, I questioned calling OOP with the mighty 75 sooted. From his pov, he put his opponent on AK. In his defense, he had been at the table for a while, and had a read, although I still don't think I invest OOP with that hand. The villian had AQ suited, and again, pretty surprised at how fast he called, beating BIL into the pot. I mean, what's he putting him on? At best, he's calling for a chop? I don't know, but it was pretty silly, and in the end it worked out for my BIL, with the 'concealed' boat.

I'm going to work on trip report in the next few days, I'm going out of town on business, so still work getting in the way of poker...also made a 2nd trip out this past Saturday, for a celebrity tournament hosted by Shawn Merrion of the Dallas Mav's.

I farted around yesterday with this $5 rebuy on Tilt, and somehow had some results finally:



I pushed A9 Blind Vs Blind, only to have the BB wake up with KK, and IGH.

2BA

No comments: