Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny PSA

Be aware....going to fellow blogger LJ's blog may be hazardous to your computer's health! LOL!



Maybe that's why she's now primarily blogging from CardRunners. Which reminds me that if you play at FullTilt, and are not taking advantage of the Free Cardrunners offer, you are missing out.

And in case you don't know, LJ has been tearing it up on Fulltilt, which is always nice to see a fellow blogger do well.

On the other hand, I'm on the other side of the coin. 2010 is turning out to be a very weird year for me. The first half saw me have tremendous success on the poker front, winning a bunch of tournaments, including my biggest payday ever. I was chatting last night with NewinNov, and mentioned how I am very streaky. When I'm hot, I can't do wrong, but when I'm running cold, it's freezing cold! And that's where I've been stuck the latter half of 2010 to date. I hope that will change, but it is frustrating, and if your going to play tournaments, you have to grow a pretty thick outer layer or you'll go bonkers.

At any rate, I'll keep plugging along, and we'll see if the last quarter of 2010 has a bit of turn to the plus side (LJ Style!).

2BA

No comments: