Friday, November 5, 2010

Watch this, next time you take a bad beat....








Interview after:





I just got around to watching it on the DVR, and that's about as a bad a beat as anyone can take, especially with the stakes that are on the line. My hat's off to this young man for not losing it entirely, although I'm sure the libation's may have help to ease the pain.

The November 9 final table is tomorrow, and I will probably keep tabs on it, although will have to check to see who is covering. Too bad they don't do the PPV, I think they are missing out.

2BA

3 comments:

Mike Heffner said...

http://espn.go.com/espn3/ will stream at 3:30ET w/o the hole cards. Worth pulling up in the background while you do your Saturday afternoon stuff.

lightning36 said...

I can't even imagine taking a beat like that with everything on the line. He handled it as well as almost anyone could have. I like the guy.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Hey Mike, thx for the tip!