Monday, February 7, 2011

Final Table the 35k














I was able to ride the just previously posted 'str8 flush' to a 6th place finish in the 35K. Talk about not being able to close out a tourney, this is getting old. I had the chip lead at one point when we were down to 2 tables, but it wasn't meant to be.

It still is what I love about tournament play, and will keep plugging away. In this tournament, pretty much everyone left after 3 tables were pretty good/expert players. I am always up for the challenge, and felt I held my own fairly well.

Granted I was aided by that spectacular suckout, but hey, you have to have a little bit of help from lady luck along the way.

2BA

3 comments:

The Poker Meister said...

Congrats! Nice score.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

That looks like a really fun tournament -- I love the $20 bounty out of everyone's $120 buyin. I hate these bounties where it's like $10 out of a $200 buyin, which is almost like not really being a bounty tournament at all. Wish I could play online at 4pm some days.

Nice score.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I do too...was surprised at the end, when I looked at the summary to see I had 15 scalps! Not bad at 20 bucks a pop!