Thursday, November 6, 2008

3 Final Tables

Well, first of all, this is my 200th post. So I'm particularly happy that it coincides with what I hope is a turn around in my fortunes on the felt.

My first final table came in a Heads-up tournament. My first opponent was Mr Aaron Bartley:



Not to brag, but I've got a drawer full of Fulltilt shirts busting good ole Aaron. This time was no different. I was able to dispose of him in 7 hands. We traded for the first 6, then this was the first 'big' hand:



I probably would shove to his lead on the flop, regardless of the pair, as he's c-betting there 95% of the time. Then this was 2 hands later, and he was done:



After him, I played 3 more matches, and was able to take it down:



My 2nd Final table came in the 9K $5 rebuy. I unfortunately finished in 6th. My key hand, was my bustout hand:



My final final table came in the Mook. There was an added prize of a FTOPS seat hanging on this one, thanks to Al.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get past Columbo's might Presto, as I called his UTG shove with JJ.



Here was the final results:



2BA

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Congrats on the 200th post and a pretty solid night.

lj said...

nice job! that AK < AT hand is painful, totally sucks!

4dbirds said...

Nice!