Monday, November 3, 2008

High stakes madness

Noooooo, not from me!  LOL.....Here was the highlight of my poker weekend.....it came while I was killing time waiting for the Mrs. to get ready to go out...so I was at a micro cash table:


I was perusing through the high-stakes table recaps on CR, and so this gem:




Thats right....it's a 1 million dollar chip!  The action among these guys has been unreal.  If I get bored, I'll post some hands, that wil leave you saying WTF!. 

One hand I saw, had Durr calling a 6 figure river bet with top 2, where the original better had 4 high!  pretty insane stuff!  

Durrr has had a great year, up 4 million for the year.  And he's not alone, there's a handful of other sharks profiting well over 7 figures.  Leading that pack is Phil Ivey....up about 7 Mil.  If he isn't the greatest poker player on the planet, I don't know who is.  

So as you can see, all of our little money at the bottom bubbles up, and wind's up in these dude's BR.  That's a fact.

2BA

No comments: