Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ted Forrest wins 2Mil Bet

This is pretty incredible.......

TedMike1a Ted Forrest: I Wanted To Show That The Impossible Was Possible   #1109   2010 WSOP #90

At 5:14pm, on Tuesday, July 13, 2010, Ted Forrest won one of the biggest bets in the history of wagering when he stepped on a scale on the stage at the Pavilion Room at the Rio Convention Center in Las Vegas and the number staring back at him was 138.0 pounds. The moment was numbing: exciting, exhilarating, alarming, anticlamactic. But Forrest swears he didn’t do it for the two million dollars. “Somebody I care about very much needed to see that the impossible is possible.”

I just finished spending 3 1/2 hours with Ted, his girlfriend Pui, his trainer Mike Santoro, and Mike Matusow. I’m going to write up as much of it as I can, as fast as I can.

As soon as I get something to eat.

See below for the picture of Ted on the scale. I was alarmed when I saw him there.

TedScale1 Ted Forrest: I Wanted To Show That The Impossible Was Possible   #1109   2010 WSOP #90

2BA

No comments: