Friday, October 10, 2008

45 man SNG's

I've had some decent success playing the $75 45 man SNG on FullTilt.  My ROI in this category is about 25%.  Problem is, I don't play a whole lot of them.  

I played another one last night, and finished 2nd.  I think I'll try and experiment, and see how I run.  Or maybe it's just something to get me past the fact that my MTT's have really sucked lately.

I mean, I've been going through this phase where I seem to build a nice stack, only to blow it late into the tournament.

Sound familiar?

(And no, I'm not refering to blowing my stack with the Hammer the other day in the Mookie!) 

2BA

1 comment:

RaisingCayne said...

I've got a good buddy of mine that SWEARS by the $75-45 man SnGs. Says their completely +EV. And his record seems to show it, with consistent Final Tables, and a number of wins or at least decent cashes. Good luck going forward with these!

Have a good weekend!