Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doom switch is on

Yup....nothing is going right on Fulltilt.  I have been getting outdrawned in the most spectacular fashion....so much so, that I decided to fire up PokerStars.  Now, the main reason I don't play on Stars, is that they don't offer rakeback.  I understand from some, that they believe their VIP program is good enough.  I've never done my homework on this subject, but at any rate, with FullTilt on major doom, I fired up Stars yesterday.  Low and behold, I still had 13 bucks in the acct.

I was perusing and found these:



 At least to me, these are new SNG's, which are double or nothing.  Basically, they are 10 handed SNG's, and if you finish top 5, you win double your buyin, minus rake.  Long story short, I played about 20 of these, starting with the $10 dollars, all the way up to the $104 dollars.  Now I don't know if Stars has the 'oh he's back' switch, but I 'won', 17 out of the 20.  

That tallied up to over 5 bills, so I guess I'll keep plugging.  Give them a try, if your an experience SNG player, making top 5 isn't that hard!  

2BA

No comments: