Monday, October 13, 2008

Winnah



This is from another 45 man $75 buy-in SNG.  I also had a 4th tonight.  I've also taken some sick beats in these too, but overall, I'm not doing badly.  One thing I like about these, is that if you make to the final table, it's usually in about 2 hrs or less.  At any rate, nice that for now, these are going well.  

I played a bunch of MTT's this past weekend, and I'm not going to look it up, but I bet in over 50% of them, I built fairly big stacks, but couldn't close the deal on any of them.  That's pretty frustrating.  I definitely thing my overall game tweaks I've done are improving my game.  

My biggest issue still remains the same....namely, I still haven't figured out how to win those key flips at the end, other than it seems to be best if you get it in behind!  

(and for you pervs out there...no, there is no 'the' there!)   Haha

2BA