Friday, December 4, 2009

Same old story......



I need for Joe Cada to put out an instructional video on how to suck out. That seems to be my biggest leak right now. My opponents all have a huge edge on me, and I can't seem to overcome when it counts.

Case in point...down to 2 tables, I need to come from behind....but fall short:



Obviously, winning that flip would have put me in great shape going into the FT.

Then at the final table, I get it in real good against this dufus, but he had 'the skill' obv:



(Big gigantic SIGH!!!)

2BA

2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Really incredible streak, man. Keep it going and like I said you'll take one down real soon.

Most people would kill for the performance you've had over the past few weeks man.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Thanks Hoy....I made a deep run in the 7pm last night too. Got JJ < AK all in pre but couldn't dodge the K on the river. That's how it's been going in the late going, and just waiting for those to start going my way.