Monday, April 26, 2010

1K seat - FTOPS and BBT5

I should play these more often, my ROI is ridiculous given my win vs attempts ratio.



I unregistered and pocketed the 1K T dollars, but I did manage to pick up another T-shirt plus 2 bills after busting this dude during yesterdays FTOPS shootout event:



That sadly was the highlight of my FTOPS performance. I did manage to win my 1st table, but my 2nd table had a brutal lineup, and I wound up getting it AIPF with AK vs KQ, and as seems to be my theme in FTOPS, KQ got there.

I made a brief appearance in last nights Poker from the Rail BBT5 event. I think within the first 15 min or so, I made a set of ducks and my opponent turned a set of 8's, and that was the end of that. Congrats to Hoy for getting it done early, and taking the tournament and the TOC seat down.

2BA

1 comment:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I do love me some ftops 1k satty's, although I've barely been playing recently and literally missed the entire boat on FTOPS this time around (is it still going on?).

And Thomas Bihl is as big a donk as the rest of those red guys, but nice job.