Monday, April 26, 2010

BBT5 Invitational #2

I played my first invitational yesterday, albeit I arrive a bit late, as I had to pick my family up from the airport. When I got back, I still had about 2800 chips or so, and actually got back average stack pretty quickly.

I played a pretty solid game, and finally went out in around 3oth spot. Acumen53 aka Lee Childs, pushed all in over my utg raise with TT. I called and he showed up with KK and I didn't improve.
I considered a fold, but it would have left me with about 10 bets IIRC.

Next up is tonight's poker on the rail tournament, where another TOC seat will be up for grabs.

Here's the info:

Tournament: Poker From the Rail
When: Monday, April 19th through May 24th starting at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 (or token)
Password: 2010WSOP

2BA


No comments: