Monday, April 19, 2010

BBT5 Invitational kicked off

Big congrats to JJ for taking down the inaugural BBT5 tournament last night! Talk about getting it done efficiently! nice way to ride last years ME seat win!

I also want to take a moment to comment on Hoy's post today. Hoy, first off I appreciate what you wrote, and am very taken with your support of my inclusion in the Invitational, and even more-so by the offer you made. Many thanks Hoy, I don't know anyone else that would have done that, and I do truly appreciate it.

Having said that, I do not want to take any of your spots. I don't know what the selection criteria was, and I am ok if whatever that was left me out. I have always been grateful for what Al has done for our little network of bloggers, and after thinking the BBT4 would be the end of the series, I'm just happy that it's back, and that I can still partake in the open events.

So again, while grateful for your offer, let's just leave things as they are, and I'll be playing hard, and as many events as I can to try and qualify for the great prizes that are in play this time around.

Good luck to all, and see you on the virtual felt....

2BA

EDIT: Al sent me an email, and informed me that it was just an oversight, and I will be in future invitational events! Thanks Al, I appreciate that very much!

5 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

gl TBA

jjok said...

thanks tba! I can only hope that you do make it to the TOC and hopefully the invite......it would be well deserved for sure.

So when is your next 40K guarantee score? ;)

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I am thinking you will win your way in to the ToC the old fashioned way.

Suffice it to say, if it comes down to me and you heads-up in one of the open events, I will be walking away from my pc and blinding out.

nzgreen said...

Good to see you're now on the list, gl.

jjok said...

excellent ;)