Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st score of 2011














I don't play the 50/50 that often, in fact, if I do, it's pretty much only on Fridays/Saturdays, due to how late it ends, and the fact that I need to be reasonably awake for the work I do. Obviously would have like to have won, but for a change, the poker gods actually allowed me several suck-outs, so wasn't too terribly disappointed.

I hope that this is the start of a good year, and wish the same to all of the blogger brethren in cyber space.

2BA


3 comments:

lightning36 said...

Great way to start January. Congrats!

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Nicely done. I had a similar run this past weekend in the 8pm ET 32k on full tilt, running through more than 99% of the 1975 runners, and I must have sucked out all-in three separate times going way back to the early rounds. It's fun when that happens in the good direction for a change isn't it?

Best of luck for more of the same in 2011! I haven't played the 5050 in many many months due to the late start time. I'm just too old these days to be up all night like that I think.

BamBam said...

Well done TBA, well deserved as well.