Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Multi-Entry FT














Had 2 Entries invested, so not a bad ROI. In fact, my other entry cashed as well, albeit a small amount. This one was a Rush tourney as well, and really took way longer than usual.

I don't recall the last time a ran in the so called 'god mode', but I did for about 10 min in the late stages of the tournament. I picked up AA,KK,JJ a total of 3 times each during that span, and won every hand. I also played some suited connectors which either made straights or flushes, which most importantly, all held. It was a very weird run, and all I could think of was 'why this can't happen in a larger buy in tournament'! Pretty sick.

2BA



2 comments:

jamyhawk said...

Great job!

I don't quite understand the allure of the Multi-Entry tournaments. Why not play multiple tournaments?

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I think the main reason is that playing multiple entries keeps you in the tournament longer. So if you bust one account, the other is still in, and you have a better chance of going deep. I think it really benefits really good MTT players, that normally go deep in MTT's anyways.