Sunday, May 22, 2011

Anyone Surprised?

Erik Seidel Defeats Erick Lindgren in Super High Roller


I'm happy for Erik, he is truly 'the man'! In the midst of all the FullTilt drama, his ability to stay focus is pretty amazing. And he's not hiding, or staying away either. You got to give him props.....and really speaks volumes about who he really is.

In other somewhat positive news, I got my final rakeback payment from FT, although it's still stuck on the site, it has been credited to my account. I also read that they will be or have started converting points and tickets to cash, but I have not received anything myself as of this writing.

2BA

1 comment:

Gnome said...

I received an email from FT saying my tournament tix have been converted to cash and deposited to my account. 3 Sunday $750k tourney tix=$648.