Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Really Fulltilt???

















You know, this has to make you wonder what kind of morons FT has in their IT dept. It's either IT, or just the people who run this joint. Then again, after all that has been uncovered since Black Friday, it's no wonder at all!

Fucking tards.....oh, and I hear they may start doing cash outs by the end of the week....we shall see if that pans out. I don't think we will get screwed, but this whole post black friday experience has really shown how way behind the tards at Fulltilt were in comparison with Stars.

Not even in the same league.

2BA

2 comments:

lightning36 said...

I apparently got my Take 2 bonus today, so it looks like they are setting things up for the cash out.

I only hope that they convert the FT points first. It will make a huge difference with me ...

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

For the record, yesterday I received an email from pokerstars that my Silver Star status might soon be revoked if I do not put in more hours on the site. So, it's not just all full tilt here. Although (i) crediting people for $5 in their accounts after what happened on Black Friday, without any explanation at all, is clearly a poorly thought-out idea, and (ii) even worse is announcing that full tilt will have a cashout update in a week, and then letting two weeks go by in silence.