Sunday, December 16, 2007

First Post

Let's see if perhaps writing about my poker playing, will in some manner help me improve. I've read many other poker blogs over the years, starting with Guinness & Poker and Tao of Poker.

I play largely for the fun of it, although I secretly wish to win a big tournament some day. I started playing about 3 years ago on Party Poker. I loved it from the start. I'm sure I help contribute to many bankrolls back in the day, as I had totally no clue about how to play. Some may argue I still have no clue, but thats ok, I really enjoy playing the game. So much so, that in the beginning, I basically played any two cards! Especially if they were suited! those were my favorites. And when I was in a 3 bet pot with 34 suited, and felted the guys with their big pocket pairs, well....let's just say I took major abuse in the chat boxes. In fact, I kept hearing over and over...'Twoblackaces, what the fuck are you doing in a raise pot???'. LoL

At any rate, I think I'm a little more selective now, and still have a ton's more to learn. I've recently started playing other poker games as well, and will track progress in those as well.

Today I'm playing in the Full Tilt Million, which I satellited in to earlier today. I also will be playing in the blogger big game, and the skill game I saw posted on one of the other poker blogs.

I have some comments to make on the bloggers in future posts, but suffice it to say that I really enjoy playing with those folks. Most of them are excellent players, and very good poker teachers.

2BA

3 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Welcome to the blogging world man. Gl tonight in the TOC.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Thanks Alan, much appreciated. Good luck to you tonight as well.

Julius_Goat said...

Welcome 2BA!