Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunday Results

I cashed in the Sunday Million Guaranteed on FT last night. I finished somewhere around 290ish or so. I was pretty card dead, so I treaded water by making some calculated steals, and a few re-steals. When the blinds get high, that really makes a difference. Of course, I also caught quads, which is always nice.




I also played in the Blogger Big Game, and the new Blogger Skill game. The latter being a $30 Horse event, which of course I am complete dead money in, but nevertheless played. It started while both the Million and Big game was going, so I wasn't paying much attention to it as I should have. Hopefully I'll get better at the other non holdem games with time.

In the Blogger Big game, I fizzled out in 28th spot. Again, no cards to speak of, and the few times I raised, I was repopped by someone in late and was forced to fold. At my opening table, Kaja put a big red X on my back, by offering a $20 bounty for knocking me out. I guess he considered me a bigger threat than jeciimd, who actually made the final table. At any rate, it's all cool, and we'll see how the TOC goes.

2BA

No comments: