Wednesday, July 1, 2009

9's 9's 9's....FTL!

Had some deep finishes yesterday, although none amounted to much. Had a thing for busting with 9's though.....

Here's the result in the 35K:



This was pretty standard:




In the 40K:


This one came down to this hand, like it usually does.....I hate the River! I was 100% sure that I was ahead of ciaodream's range, but knew I was likely flipping. He was playing opening and re-raising way too many hands, and when he was called, he wasn't strong at all...just lucky.



In the 34K:


This was basically the same story. Lilla here was 3 betting light frequently. I hope that the law of probabilities/odds/luck tip my way soon, as getting it in ahead, I sure should be winning some of these. And I do, but just not at the right time obviously.


And even though I knew that this player was 3 betting light, I underestimated my fold equity. This is something that I need to factor, and yet seem to overlook. Argh!

2BA

1 comment:

columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

Ironically, I went out 88th with 99 !