Friday, July 31, 2009

Phil Ivey

So I was listening to the ESPN Podcast of 7/30, and Phil Gordon brought up the fact that when there was 2400 players left in the Main Event, Ivey gave Phil 100-1 odds that he would win the Main Event. So Gordon is sweating it, and his wife is not too happy with him, however he mentioned that he wasn't nearly as worried as Andy Bloch.

Today, I see this at Wicked Chops:


I'm sure Mr Ivey has even more of these bets, and probably are alot more than just these 2 who are sweating bullets right about now!

Should provide a nice backdrop to all the festivities in November.

2BA

3 comments:

Rex55 said...

Hey.. I finally got an Rss feed for my new blog. The link is on my old site... or you can just go here

http://pokercurious.com/blogs/rex55/are-you-great

thanks so much.
all the best,
rexy

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Cool...I'll update the roll! Nice to see you doing well! keep it going!

poker rakeback said...

Phil Ivey is the most dominant poker player in the world. He continues to excel at online poker, big live cash games, and poker tournaments. He is definitely the Tiger Woods of poker.