Friday, July 17, 2009

Final table Friday



I suppose I had a good day today. I made 2 final tables, however, I didn't get it done. Here's the first, the 21K:


And as usually is the case, here is my bustout hand at the final table.....SICK SICK SICK!!!



Thats what you call a nice kick in the junk....in fact, it's still smarting!

Earlier in the day, I also final tables the 15K again. Earlier this week I took 2nd on Monday as blogged here. This time slipped down to 8th:


And a screenshot of my bustout hand at the final table:



I run goot?

2BA

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Watching the bust out on the player just makes it look more sucky.

Could have been a much worse day...congrats on the two scores!

jjok said...

nice man.....

Jeremy said...

I happened to see you on the leaderboard of that tourney and just as I opened the table, I saw you call the all in w/AA. So sick. Nice cash though.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you would elaborate on your color coding notes system?

Well Done !

Ifoldallday.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I wrote about it here:

http://twoblackaces.blogspot.com/2009/01/color-coding-players.html