Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fulltilt crap of a software upgrade

Just a sanity check, but has anyone else been having issues with the Fulltilt Client ever since the 'major performance improvement' upgrade?

Here's my list:

1) Login button takes longer to enable....annoying, but it never did that before.
2) Graphics issues - IE- Missing freaking cards!!! I have to close the table, and open it back up to resolve.
3) Lots of connection issues! I check other sites to make sure it's not me, and all is well with my internet connection.
4) Last but not least...."FULL TILT HAS STOPPED WORKING" errors. WTF!!!!!

The last one cost me huge last night. We were down to 2 tables when the action was folded to the SB, who raised my BB. He had me cover, and I was contemplating what to do with A9. But before I had the chance, the stupid client crashed.

LO and FUCKING BEHOLD, when I reconnected, I HAD BUSTED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT!!!! WTF! WTF! WTF!!!!!!!!



Emailing FT support is about as useful as tits on a bull as we all know.....

But seriously Fulltilt.....

GET A FUCKING QA GROUP THAT IS WORTH A DAMN!!!!

2BA

6 comments:

jjok said...

the one that I've been freaking out about is the missing cards one. I have seen it at least 3 times when 4 tabling. Plus I also noticed the bet amounts from an opponent sometimes won't show up.....the chips are there but no $ amount displayed. I either have to hover over their chips with the cursor or wait for the action to get to me.

I also seem to find trying to sit at a table sometimes takes 8-10 seconds. Not a big issue but definitely annoying.

Obviously, the card display when you have shrunk the tables is bad too but I'm getting more used to it.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I've had the chips missing too! Forgot that one.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I thought I was the only one who has been seeing the missing cards thing lately.

Sadly my results are not any worse when I can't see my cards than they are when I can. :(

Anonymous said...

I received only 2 cards in a PLO8 game recently. My buddy has been having problems getting in.

Ifoldallday

DeRustZelve said...

As you can read in my blog.. I thought I lost because of Internet connection trouble. I thought it was strange as my real problem once heads up was that I didn't see any cards! As recalled, had to restart FullTilt which took longer than my chip stack...

Anonymous said...

Have the same problems. Loaded the upgrade, saw all of the problems mentioned. Wrote support, they said uninstall and re-install the new software. Did that.....running chkdsk from recovery console to get 'puter to work. Thought I had a disk problem, so downloaded onto new laptop. "Full Tilt Poker not responding"....4 times in a row. What is the issue? How is it possible that such an in-demand product can be so flawed. I've got over $400 in my account, now can't access the site to get it out. Not to FullTilt....shoot the guy who thought the new "look" was a good idea. You had a great product...now, Bodog here i come..
Felix