Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd Banana



We actually were pretty even when it got Heads up. I had him by about 100K or so. Given he was a pretty good player, and the blinds were pretty high, I accepted a deal where I got 2 benjys more than he at the time of the deal, and we left 2 benjys to play for, plus the winner's brag.

Sure enough, on about the 3rd hand, we get it in with my AQ sooted vs his TT, and his TT held.



This hand would have played out differently, had the full prize amounts been still at stake. I also picked up 12 scalps along the way.

Still happy with the results, and hopefully I can keep the rush going for a little while longer.

2BA

4 comments:

BWoP said...

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

Congrats 2BA!

BrainMc said...

Not a bad start so far this year. Congrats!

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

That is awesome man, congrats on keeping this sick run going!

That's the way to turn your 1k satty win into a +ROI experience right off the bat. Well done.

PokahDave said...

Nice job....keep it up whatever it is....