Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tides have turned

It's funny how cards run in the virtual world, in this 'long' poker session we are constantly running. The fact that in the long haul, things are what they are statistically is very true. But that doesn't take away from the fact that there are no rules about how things run in the short term.

You got through month's sometimes where you seem to hit everything, and your opponents never get there. Then the absolute opposite is also true. Then there are periods of neutrality, where it seems your just running in place.

Well needless to say, the tides have turned, and my good run seems to have come to a major halt. The spots haven't changed that I'm picking, just the results.

I'm sure this will pass again, I think I'm better equipped to handle when the cards don't seem to cooperate.....but I'll hang in there. It's what I do best.

2BA

1 comment:

BamBam said...

Variance bites.
Well......... the downside does!

;)