Thursday, January 14, 2010

6 Max 14K FT

I don't recall for certain, but this may be the first time I final tabled a 6 max tournament with > 100 runners. I've been dabbling in them of late, especially the rebuy's, since they don't get huge fields, and you get to play deepstack for some time.



Once again I couldn't close it out. Being the shortstack when down to 4, and having established a somewhat tight image, I was staying afloat by stealing, as my raises got respect. In fact, I when over the top at least 3 or 4 times, and they folded each time. On the final hand though, I did it again with a legitimate hand, AQ from the BB, was happy to get called as I was way ahead. That is until the river:



I've had a few other FT's in the 90/45 man SNG's, but nothing to really record, so to a certain degree, the 'jet's' have cooled down some. But that's always to be expected, esp in MTT's.

2BA