Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fulltilt email response

Here's another email I just got from their black card support:

Hello Fred,

Thank you for emailing.

I can confirm that Full Tilt has never contracted with, or used a third party processor called PMI.

We never initiated, nor authorized, the processing of any PMI related transactions. We have attempted to contact the PMI +1-888 number to get more information for our legal team, to vigorously defend these allegations and investigate this matter further.

So far, we've been unsuccessful in determining the source of how these transactions were wrongfully processed. We recommend that you contact your bank and dispute all transactions related to PMI 8888758035. As stated, they were never authorized nor processed by any of Full Tilt?s processors.

Should you have any further enquiries, please dont hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Paula
Full Tilt Poker Black Card Support

Unreal! How completely unacceptable is that!

2BA

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey Fred. I Quoted your first post about this in a forum that I am in. badbeatspoker.net I did not reference you or your blog. I hope you are okay with that. If you don't mind can I post this also? If you have a problem I will delete the post immediately. I just thought it would be good to get this info out there.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

No problem Jeremy...message needs to get out.

Jeremy said...

Thanks Fred.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

This is srsly fucked up man, I will need to take another look at my statements now.

Not sure what full tilt can really do about it at this point though if this PMI is some fly by night, fraudulent enterprise. The time for them to catch this was before they signed up to work with PMI, when they were doing their due diligence on which payment processors were trustable, and which were shady such that they should not be subjecting their player base to this processor.