Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PMI update #2

The credits hit my bank today. In fact, they hit me 4 times, I had missed one. I'm glad that they did it without hassle, but obviously you need to take the first step. I don't believe they had it 'in process' as they claimed, and only my contacting them is what got me the credits back.

Now that the credit's have applied, I'm going to close my bank acct and all the headache's that come with doing that. But at least I'll have piece of mind.

I am convinced that Fulltilt is fully responsible, and by basically not taking any accountability, has shown me that they don't care about their players.

Outside of some blogger events, I doubt you'll see me much on FT anymore.

2BA


2 comments:

Mike Heffner said...

TBA, aren't you being a little too quick to blame FTP 100% here?

Assume for a minute that they're getting hosed by a rogue ACH processor in PMI that's double-charging people. What else are they supposed to do when all these transactions are happening indirectly one level down the chain? That's the whole danger of third-party transactions - you can't keep a good track of WTF is going on when the middleman does his thing.

FTP's customer service sucks and there's a lot of things about their treatment of players that are so LOLbad.

But I'm inclined to blame this on clowny, washing-my-hands incompetence rather than something more sinister and an explicit attempt on FTP's part to get over on people.

However, that's more than enough reason to quit playing on the site - everyone's got their own standards.

Just don't play on UB instead. :-)

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Mike,

That's a big freaking hole dude! What kind of contracts are they signing with these processors?

At any rate, as far as I'm concern, this is a huge issue that they need to hold themselves accountable for, and are not.

You would think they would at least throw all the impacted players a bone! Not!