Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back in action

So had not played for the last 3 days, and decided to fire up some 1/2 cash games last night, to get back in the game.

On this table, I had managed to chip up about a C note, when this hand came up...kinda a Big blind special gone haywire:



So that put a damper on things, but not for long, as these 3 hands put me back on top...BIG!

1st hand I get a dude who was happy to get it all in preflop (after limping) with AK...with me holding bullets in the BB...guess he thought he was trapping..har har:



Then on this hand, I was somewhat distracted, since I was on the phone with my BIL, but on auto-pilot it's a no-brainer to open on the button with a suited ace. But my lights lit up on the flop, and then the action was incredible....check this out:



Yeah, TPTK on that board, nice way to go broke!

Finally, this hand came up while I'm still on the horn with my BIL, so I may have to pay him a commission, just for the great luck!



Yowza!!! Great night!

2BA

1 comment:

Shrike said...

Can there be any doubt that presto is gold?!

-PL