Tuesday, August 5, 2008

LIvePokerRadio Poker Tour Debut's

And guess what? I won!



IT has a write up from the live blog on LivePokerRadio.

As I mentioned, I was out of town last week, so I am way behind on bloggerworld news. I did not until the 11th hour, know that Hoy had retired the MATH. I did a search on his name, and it led me to the newly form LivePokerradio game. I got lucky to find the password with moments to spare...as I told IT last night, I bet I was the last person to sign up.

I'm running short on time, but suffice it to say, that the win was aided by moments of complete and down right donkery, and good ole fashion suckouts, including the cracking of aces with some rag hand against Iakaris, where I made a lucky st8 on the river.

Thanks again to Sean and his crew for picking up the Monday slot, and hope to play in many more.

2BA

3 comments:

jjok said...

well done man....congrats!

OhCaptain said...

Congrats! I really enjoyed playing with you last night. I hope to see you at a final table again, this time with me having a few more chips and LJ not always having a hand :-)

PokahDave said...

nice win...I turned it off and you were short-stacked with 4500 or something...great comeback!