Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Frustrating end



At least I cashed, but I really had build up a nice stack, getting as high as 3rd with about 100 left. I unfortunately made a bad read against a guy who had been fairly active. I had about 40k at the time, when this guy opens again for the upteenth time from middle position. He had about 20k total, so I moved him in, thinking he'd get away from his Big Ace. Unfortunately, he had bullets, so I doubled him up, and I dropped to 20k. That helped him big, as he finished 3rd.

In the end, I got hit hard in the junk on this bust out hand. Mr Big Cheese is a very good tournament player, and he was playing his stack well. This hand was about the 4th or 5th consecutive hand he had open raised. So I figured to be well ahead of this range, and I was. My favorite FullTilt employee had other ideas obviously.



2BA

No comments: