Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Took 2nd


I played against this Donk for the title:


We played about 40-50 hands, and were about dead even....when I lost my internet connection.  There are players out there, that when in a heads up tournament, are decent enough to 'sit out', until you reconnect.  

This deuchbag of course attacked by blinds, so by the time I reconnected, I had lost 1/3 of my stack.  This unfortunately tilted me, and I frankly gave the game away.  I was pretty pissed at myself.....

2BA

2 comments:

jjok said...

dbag fo sho....

although I probably woulda done the same because that's the only way I can win.....;)

congrats again!

SirFWALGMan said...

I used to think it was nice to wait but it is not his responsibility to make sure you have a solid connection. That would be like if everyone waited for JC Tran to come back of his bender or something or wait for Phil Helmouth to wake up and get his fake boobie models together to make his usual late entrance. I say good for him for blinding you out.