Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mookie Win #2 Recap



If it's Wednesday night, it's Mookie Time!

I was able to pick up a pretty good pot on the first hand last night, which put me out in front with about 5k. 



I pretty much stayed there until half way through the tournament.  I then got a double up when I flopped a set of 9's, cracking HOP's cowboys and held on the River



I chipped up a little bit, and then had this hand against Numbono to take the chip lead:



Right before the final table, I lost a pretty good pot:



Which made me one of the short stacks at the final table.  Dr J and Waffles had the big stacks.  I got involve in this pot, where the aforementioned Waffles 'warned' me about not bluffing into a dry pot on the river............



6 handed I was the shorty and had to ship JT into Waffles BB....got lucky here:



5 handed I got rockets to cripple VBPro:



4 Handed...I raised Dr J, and he came back over the top:



Final 4 had fairly even stacks, until this hand, where I coolered Breeze:



3 handed I busted Dr J having to fade some spades on the river:



I then leaned on Waffles until he defended, and that was that:



GG to everyone!

2BA

6 comments:

jamyhawk said...

Congrats on the win!

SirFWALGMan said...

gg man. Was fun playing with you. TJ is minor amount of luck. Was good hand. At the end I really had no choice. I needed to jam fast and did not get any cards. Oh well. I will get you next time! heh.

BamBam said...

Very well done TBA !!

OhCaptain said...

Congrats on Mookie #2!

jjok said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I emailed you the profile questions. Please let me know if you didn't get them.