Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Tournaments

Played a whole bunch of tournys today, and all in all, it was a profitable day. Started with a nice deep run in the 14.5K knockout. I had about 4 scalps to go along with cashing:


I busted out short of the cash in the 750K, as I tilted away a 9k stack, when I re-raised out of the BB with AK, only to be called by jerk in the HJ with A-rag....rag hit, and next hand I had some 2 broadway cards which I shoved and ran into aces.

I also ran good in the 9K rebuy, where I made the final table.



I unfortunately tried to steal the blinds with J2, and ran into Kings. Still not a bad profit on about a 30 dollar investment. LJ also had a deep run in this tourny, although I don't recall how she busted.

One of the funny things about this tournament, is how some guy chased me around from table to table, offering a bounty to anyone who would felt me. I busted his Aces with KQ, and he was pretty ticked off. Here's the 'donkish' hand:


To be perfectly honest, not that this guy would ever buy any excuse, I was multi-tabling 5 or 6 tables, and all I recall was seeing that Ragthyme had raised for the upteenth time, and didn't even see that this guy had re-raised. Happens to all of us, and it happen to work out. But certainly, it was the first time I've tilted some guy, that I know of, for the entire evening!

Rambler stop by towards the end of the tourney, and offered his well wishes, which is always appreciated. Tomorrow evening his tournament series continues, see the link on the side bar for the details.

2BA

No comments: