Thursday, April 2, 2009

25K (Take 2)

Yup....made the final table again.  Back to back nights, first time for everything.  I also managed to improve my finish, although hugely dissappointed that I didn't take this down.  I had the chip lead 3 handed, but unfortunately one of my opponents made a set, when I hit top pair.  Then a few hands later, I open shoved into the BB ( same guy) with suited QT, and he pretty much snapped called me with K4, and hit his 4.  



I also had a nice finish in the 4k Heads Up:


Unfortunately in the Mookie, nothing went right.  I went out when I open raised JJ from the button, and the BB re-raised.  I shoved, and he snapped called with KK.  GG me there.

2BA

3 comments:

BamBam said...

Remind me to ship you $26 and get you to do something with it! It just seems like such a good, (maybe the only good?) investment right now.

Congrats!

Shrike said...

Nice score; well done!

-PL

PokahDave said...

Nice run TBA....almost another win!!