Monday, April 20, 2009

Blowin some steam

So yesterday's tone was set early on in the day, as reference in my previous post.  Pretty much got the ole crapola kicked out of me on the river, above and beyond my usual share.  So to blow off some steam, I got in some cheap sng, and a few hands in...this happens:



Nothing like the poker gods really sticking it you, when nothing but a few bits are on the line.  

To put a nice ribbon on the day, I final table the Big Game last night, and was the money bubble boy.  Although not screwed on the river, nevertheless same result in this key hand, which pretty much just took the sails out of me once and for all:



And now...BREAKING NEWS....as I am writing this post, I just got bounced from the Riverchasers:



Yay me!

2BA

1 comment:

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

You running GOOT thjis week.