Thursday, April 16, 2009

And another ....



I took at look at my stats in these again after this win, and I'm running at 21% ROI.  The fields in these are getting tougher, a good portion of the players are regulars, and this is also their ticket to the MTT Leaderboard, of which FT pays a bonus to the top performers.  These however are not my bread & butter, but certainly I've been having great succes in them.  I personally still like mainly playing Heads-up SNG's, and 1 Table SNG's.  That has been the 'feeder' into my MTT habit.  I do like to pepper in and play 1 or 2 of these 45 Man $69's, on a semi-regular basis, and will probably continue to do so.

It certainly is nice to win, as it gives a very nice replenish to the BR.  

In other news, 'The Big Gem' broke through, and finally got his most desired score, as he finally broke his curse in the Mook.  You can get all the play by play in an epic (read long) post today in classic Hoy style.

I on the other hand, continue my goal of perfecting futility in the BBT4.

2BA







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You run so SIC! I've been following your blog for some time now and it seems like every week you are posting another win/FT for some decent money. Keep it up. You ever consider doing some coaching?

BamBam said...

Congrats Fred! Always nice to see it happen to the good guys!