Monday, May 11, 2009

Bartley's turn...again

I really like playing the 'pro's' HU.  Especially early on when HU tables were introduced at FullTilt, I played Andy Bloch, Jennifer Harman, Eric Lindgren, Phil Gordon, & Mike the Mouth from the old school.  It's also the reason I got stuck deep in the hole, because I was completely sucked in by the 'play with the pro's'.  I recall playing Harman HU HORSE for $500, if that is any indication of what an uber 'pescadito' I was.  But hec, it was fun, and I've gotten a little better since the old days, and I don't play $500 HU anymore either!  LOL!  

Now of course, every Tom,Dick & Harry is a 'pro' at FT.  I remember when Bartley was just one of us, and he use to post on the old REC Poker boards.  He's obviously done quite well for himself, however, I think next to Michael Craig, I've busted him the most, since becoming a FT pro. Yesterday was no exception:





So another shirt is on the way......I should probably start thinking about opening up my own Annex for FT!  

2BA

4 comments:

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Hey Fred, where on FTP can you find the HU shootouts? I'd like to try some.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

They run 2 every day that I know of. One is a 55 buy in, starts around 4CST, and the other is a 26 buyin, starts at 5:30 CST.

They have a higher buy in on Saturday, but don't recall that exact time, it's in the afternoon.

- Fred

Anonymous said...

Hey, i am an online poker tourney player too, on Poker Stars and Full Tilt. Mostly PLO and PLO8, but Hold'em too.
Your blog is really great. I put you on my blog list.
My blog is in spanish, but welcome if you want to visit me.

Bye, and the best flops for you.

Regards, Javier.

Javier Carrasco B. said...

I am Javier from the last post.
My blog is www.onlinepokerscience.blogspot.com

Bye