Saturday, May 16, 2009

HU with Frenchy



This one really made me do a 'little dance'.   I've blogged in the past about how terrible the german players are, but in the context of Full ring NLH games.  Heads up however, the French are by a HUGE margin, the absolute worst players, hands down, no doubt about it.  

I keep very explicit details on most of the HU players at my levels, and if I did a sort, the French would line up very nicely, with maybe one or two exceptions.  

This guy above, is the absolute classic Frenchy.  So put him on your fish finder list, because even if you simply possess common sense, you will win.  No trickery required!  

By the way, the 'manner' in which they play, almost makes me think there is someone over there selling video's like Infomercials, because the one thing that is consistent, is the "Moves" that they make.  

For example, in a 3 bet preflop pot, they will lead if OOP with a min bet.  LOL....it's like taking candy from a baby!  Too freaking funny!  They do it EVERY SINGLE TIME!  LOL!

Ok, so back to this frenchy.....the one thing you have to look out for when playing this kind of player, is their ability to weild the one weapon this kind of player posseses....namely, the major league SUCKOUT MOVE!   Which as you all know, there is no freaking defense for.  So he had pulled out some major lucksakery on me, and he had me down to about 200 chips.  

I managed to get back to almost even, when I got the ducks above.   He had me covered by about 200 chips or so.  I was on the button, and had raised it 2x.  He calls, and I flop the world.  So, when they are not leading for the minimum, they are shoving........so I did my little dance, after LMFA all over the floor!    

Oh yeah, before you think I'm being somewhat 'unsportsmanlike' with this post, let me tell you, after he sucked out for the 4th or 5th time, he starts the trash talking.  Which of course, in it of itself is funny....given their mastery of the english language.  So, that made it all the more sweeter.  

SHIP THE FRENCHY's C NOTE!  NEXT!!!

2BA


No comments: