Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ESPN 360

ESPN360 is going to carry almost half of this years event final tables.  Schedule and events being covered here..  I am fortunate that my ISP is carried by ESPN360, so I should be able to watch some of the FT's, if they get some good lineups.  

In the latest dissappointment around the BBT4, I came 2nd last night in the Riverchasers.  I was down about 3:1 HU, when I decided to gamble with 44, and my opponent drew A7, and he promptly hit his Ace on the Turn, and soyonara me.  

4 more BBT4 tournys left, so we'll see what happens, it anything.



2BA

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Would have loved to have been playing the Riverchasers last night. I fell asleep on the couch sometime before I should been registered...damn long weekends.

Congrats on the 2nd...

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on the ca$h.

AlCantHang said...

Drops me an email at alcanthang@aol.com when you get a chance.