Tuesday, February 16, 2010

23.5K Rebuy Final Table



Sometimes, it happens that a tournament is a blur, and I couldn't begin to remember how I made the FT without reviewing the HH's. This is one of those times. I must have sat out a dozen times, just multi tasking and not being able to really give the tournament my full attention.

Down to 2 tables, I think I finally zoned in, and actually paid attention. In the end, I shoved AQ 4 bet over a late position raiser who had me covered. He flipped over 77, and my horse didn't get there. Still a nice little cash for what I had invested in this rebuy.

As I've said before, I'm going to keep banging away at these rebuys, and hopefully continue to have good results.

2BA



2 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Great run. Looking forward to the day we can chop out the top two spots in the $30 rebuy for an even split. Maybe we can leave $5 on the table and then donate it to the best railbird beggar at the end.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Now that's an idea! if there in one thing you can count on, is the beggar railbirds to show up especially when it gets down to the last few tables! Too funny!