Sunday, February 28, 2010

Slowing down

Couldn't believe it's been over a week since my last post....but not really surprising. I have not been playing my usual compliment of tournaments this past week, and frankly don't see me having time other than the couple of nightly rebuys I've been enjoying as of late, with a few others peppered in as well.

The main reason is that I am buried in work. I'm in one of those cycles where I can't really do anything other than keep focus on work, and when that happens, my poker hobby takes a hit.

At any rate, today is Sunday, and after spending time with my family, I will try and hit up some of the afternoon Sunday tournaments on FullTilt.

On a different note, the L.A. Poker Classic's main event is going on at the Commerce right now. If you haven't heard by now, Joe Sebok lost the last longer bet vs Jeff Madsen & Gavin Smith. Those guys have been making dopey prop bets for some time now, but this time, they have reached an all time stupidity factor. The loser (Joe) will have to have both Jeff and Gavin's face tattooed on his body. Madsen will only have to have Smith's mug, since he came in 2nd. I have only 2 words for Joe and Jeff.... BUY OUT!

The umpteenth new WPT hostess (bring Shana back already!) interviews them here, here, and here.

2BA

No comments: