Monday, February 9, 2009

Hammer FTW & FTOPS recap

Nothing like finishing up a tournament win with the all mighty Hammer!



The hand prior to this one I had turned a straight while he turned 2 pair....we got it all in, and he had 20 chips left or so....where he was in all in, in the blind.  I woke up with the Hammer, and it dominated baby!  LoL

This pasts weekend was ok....I made another deep run Friday night in the 40k, finished somewhere in the top 20.  I also played the FTOPS that night, unfortunately it was limit, and I should have just unregistered after winning my seat in the crack-like super turbo satty.  In fact, I had phenomenol success in those these weekend.  I think I won 3 seats into the Sunday Brawl, which I unregistered, I won 2 seats into the Sunday main event FTOPS, which I played, and by play, I'm using that term very loosely.  Sometimes I can be a real fish, and to do so in high buy in event really puts me on full on tilt!

I hope I can have a better showing in the main event this Sunday!  

2BA