Friday, February 20, 2009

SNG Grinding

Nothing on the MTT front this week, in fact, I've both been playing subpar and running bad.  Thats a formula for a crappy run obviously.  I admire those MTT players that can consistently put up the numbers, but one thing most of those guys have in common is the volume that these guys put in.  

Luckily for me, I've been able to fund my MTT addiction via SNG's.  I have played what seems like a bazillion of these since joining FT, mostly a combination of 1 Table, HU & 45 man.  So far this month I've been running pretty good in the 1 Table:



There has been much written and analyzed on how to properly play 1 table SNG's.  I think for the most part, this type of game has been solved.  The good news is that there is still many players playing these, that have no clue.  

In other news, for those of you that like the high stakes play on FullTilt, the Durr challenge has started.  Should be fun keeping tabs on these guys.  Here's an interesting Interview with Ivey, where he talks about the challenge.  4 tabling 200/400 is pretty sick when you think about it...then again when your these guys, it's par for the course.

2BA

No comments: