Thursday, February 26, 2009

TwoBlackAces has been Silenced....

....at least temporarily....

From: Full Tilt Poker - Support [mailto:support@fulltiltpoker.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:26 PM
To: Fred 
Subject: Chat Suspension (KMM10672026I15977L0KM)

 Hello Fred,

 It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat privileges at the tables.

 We value our players and strive to maintain an enjoyable online poker environment, free of harassment and name-calling at the tables. 

We have revoked your chat privileges for three months. Please send us an email on or after May 26, 2009, and we'll reinstate your chat privileges at that time. Please be aware that any attempt to circumvent this suspension may result in the closure of your Full Tilt Poker account.

 Thank you for your cooperation.

 Regards,

 Myrna

Full Tilt Poker Support

Frankly, I don't give a rats fucking ass that they've banned my chat....it's not the first time, I think I'm on my 4th suspension.  I won't be able to use my cool new avatar, given that the emotions don't work either, but oh well....you know....

when I was a kid, if I fell down due to some stupid monkeying around that I was doing...god forbid if I started to whimper...because my dad would come out and say " You want to CRY...let me give you something to cry about!", and he'd take his belt off, and I'd go diving under the bed....so, in that context.....

Fuck FullTilt, Fuck their stupid Chat ban rule, Fuck their selective way of enforcing it, Fuck the deuchbag that "turned me in" and Fuck the fucking horse they rode in on!

Stick that where the Fucking Moon doesn't shine!!!

2BA


11 comments:

Sherri said...

I just have two words for you TBA...anger management ;)

Riggstad said...

I wanna read the transcript from the session you got turned in for.

How do you get banned and I don't???

I'm jealous!

smokkee said...

no chat during BBT4? that's a bad beat right there.

jjok said...

one of those "Get AIDS and die!" kind of things that got you into trouble?

That sucks

BamBam said...

TBA.........!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with brudder Riggs on this one.

How the fuck is it even remotely possible that you get banned, and a constant player of exceptional "entertainment value" such as I, does not?

Hell !

I get e-mails from FullTilt support, thanking me for my tirades after another set of my Aces gets cracked at the $2 level.

3 and a 1/2 words will have to do....

Lord love a duck.

:)

SirFWALGMan said...

I have only been banned once and it was unfair since I did not do what I was accused of and those non-english speaking turds should learn to fucking understand the language.

Now I fully admit I should have been banned 100x. I also agree that when they have chat-blocking there is no reason to have a ban. If someone says something offensive then turn them off and you do not have to listen.

Shrike said...

What Smokee said. Curses!

-PL

lj said...

i think it's hilarious that you have to take the step of emaling them. they won't just automatically reinstate you.

Julius_Goat said...

I think you should email them and let them know that you are banning them from leaving comments on your blog.

lightning36 said...

I agree with Riggs. Transcript, please.

PokahDave said...

Yeah fuck 'em all...I hate Full tilt Poker also....congrats...I hope to be banned soon so everybody doesn't hate me...