Thursday, February 12, 2009

HU with Michael Craig

I played the $50 HU MTT today, and after the making the money, got to the final 8, and had Michael Craig as my opponent.  It's funny I drew him, since I've played him a bunch of times before, and I have pretty much owned him.  In fact, I have a drawerful of FT shirts, all thanks to me busting him on more than a few occasions.  During the match, I brought up how he once told me that he had notes on me, which basically said "Hits every flop"....it was tongue in cheek and all, and he's actually a pretty stand up guy, and will chat with you, even the railbirds.  

Well, he got lucky on the final hand, I had A9 vs his KT, and he was graciously given two Tens on the flop, and that was that.....note his humor in the chatbox:





2BA

No comments: