Monday, March 2, 2009

FT Chat ban

I didn't put the text of what I said that got me banned in the last post, but for those of you that asked, here it is:

26-Feb-2009 09:47:03 cant be a lucky guy with a horseshoe up his a$$

26-Feb-2009 10:01:04 go phuck yourself

26-Feb-2009 10:01:07 retard

26-Feb-2009 17:08:01 call you phucking thief

26-Feb-2009 17:08:12 you phucking deuchbag

26-Feb-2009 17:08:36 f u a$$hole  (he called, sucked out, so this was the final insult!)

Basically, what set me off was that I was having computer issues, and when I was able to finally connect again, this dude was firing away stealing my blinds (HU SNG Tourny).  Now this isn't the first time that this has happened.  But it did happen on the heels of having taken a bunch of bad beats, and I suppose this was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

So I shoved the first hand I was back (had only about 1/4th of my stack), and I let him have it while he 'contemplated' the call.  What he was actually doing was cutting and pasting and emailing support obviously, but he called with some inferior holding, and got there.  Bastard!

2BA


2 comments:

TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Funny the timing of your situation. I got my chat banned on FTP at almost exactly the same time last year while I was running bad and mouthing off. Look forward to chatting with you in April. Good luck this month in the BBT.

BamBam said...

Sit at my STUD table tonight Fred. I'll do the talking for you!

:)