Saturday, March 14, 2009

Donkey wins



Had a fun time playing the Donkament last night.  I invested almost 1/4th the prize pool, so it was a good thing I won:

Full Tilt Poker Tournament Summary Friday Nite Blogger Donkament (82801490) Hold'em No Limit
Buy-In: $1 + $1
Add-On: $1
Rebuy: $1
twoblackaces performed 1 Add-On
twoblackaces performed 20 Rebuys
Buy-In Chips: 1000
Add-On Chips: 1500
Rebuy Chips: 1000
13 Entries
Total Add-Ons: 12
Total Rebuys: 74
Total Prize Pool: $99

It was unfortunate that I could not chat, as there was plenty of good hearted banter being tossed around....and I had the libations going in full force!  

2BA

3 comments:

PokahDave said...

I hope I am not sitting on your left at a final table during the BBT. You had me baffled...nice win. Everytime I decided to take a stand you had the goods and when I decided to fold you showed garbage...whadda melt down!

OhCaptain said...

Congrats!

lightning36 said...

"I invested almost 1/4th the prize pool."

Hee haw!!!

See ya at the BBT4 tables. : o )