Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mook - down in flames again



I'm not at my reg computer, so I don't have the HH's handy.  I will say that going into the final table, IIRC, Smokkee and I were the shorties.  There was a guy to our immediate right, which I didn't recognize, but a major poker-challenged player for sure, with a ton of chips.  I remember thinking what a good spot we were in, and although I reaped some benny's, Smokkee cashed in huge.  Big congrats to him on taking this down, and getting the TOC entry.

2BA

3 comments:

Shrike said...

That player offered in the chatbox to play me HU NL cash. I immediately offered to play for my entire BR. He wussed out. Bad beat.

-PL

nzgreen said...

I know the person you are talking about. He was on my direct left (unfortunately) for the first couple of hours and made my life difficult to say the least.

He always seemed to have a hand whenever I got in a pot with him and crippled me when I fist-pumped called his shove with AQ only for him to show me AK.

Smokkee was at the same table for most of it and I'm sure he was rubbing his hands with glee just waiting for a spot to take his AK up against said player's 97o, lol.

smokkee said...

wp TBA

i really liked my seat at the final table. luckily, it worked out for me.